Sunday, August 20, 2023

Manga is simpler

Comic industry is almost a film industry.  Art direction, screenplay, music, direction, production and more are required. 

Focus is a major necessity of Indian society at least now. Sikh riots happened because of lack of focus of Indian society.  Khalistani forces are rising up in some places. It is sad. Very 😔 sad.

I believe focus is of pi constant.  Positives and negatives. 

I have measuring behavior equation.  Which is of pi. 

And focus of society can be improved by Manga cartoons. Using measuring behavior equation.

Unfortunately I am no Yash Chopra. But Reliance are into movies. This post is for the perusal of Anil Ambani. Maybe he may be interested in Manga cartoons for improving focus of Indian society. 

Manga cartoons are simpler. Here is a sheet I made.

If I don't get support then I shall be following Tintin again. Dot for eyes.

As I wrote earlier I am a gloomy person.  My voice is poor. I cannot persuade even a servant with my voice. That is the reason why I am not going to Anil Ambani but expect him to be interested.

Hoping for the best. And have a nice day.

4 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I will persist with Manga in case I manage eyes to a decent extent.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I am a gloomy person.
I need to laugh on myself to get happy eyes. Manga cartoons are that deep. To me.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

My cosine hatching is similar to vanishing point of perspective.
I stand a better chance theoretically to deliver good perspective drawings.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

As I have foundation.