Thursday, August 17, 2023

Final frontier in art

No. I am not interested in landscapes.  No. I am not interested in watercolors. No. I am not interested in modern art. No. I am not interested in drawing gods.

I have managed to focus in my art objectives.  There are two frontiers in art. These are the final stages I wish to attain. In a finite time frame I will want to reach here.

1. Expressive shaded face. Monochrome and colored pencils. 

2. Extreme perspective in cartoons.  Pencils now. Later ball point pen. And much later a drawing pad.

At the same time I do not wish to be stuck on these two objectives always. Too much focused approach is bad and not feasible.  I am not a machine and need to work on other things of internet. I shall do colored fruits. Colored vegetables.  Colored flowers. Colored buildings.  Sometimes. 

Also, I shall study Mathematics from Wikipedia articles. Gauss. Euler. Abel. Ramanujan.  Harishchandra. 

Good bye for now. Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day 😊. 

No comments: