Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Have I reached my escape velocity?

 Newtonian

"Where is the car now?"

"I am standing at 0. The car is 84 meters away"

"Where is the motorbike now?"

"I am standing at 0. The motorbike is 114 meters away"

After 1 second. 

"Where is the car now?"

"I am standing at 0. The car is 86 meters away"

"Where is the motorbike now?"

"I am standing at 0. The motorbike is 118 meters away "


Einsteinian

The motorbike relatively ahead is relatively faster than car and will remain ahead at this rate


Eulerian

He believed in his hands. He believed in the paper.  He writes the truth.  He is confident to be a good writer. He is confident to be a good artist.  He is confident to be a good artisan. 


I am an Eulerian. I will achieve what it takes. I shall escape from the clutches of the world.  I have cosine hatching.  I am following Deming and will improve my comic art. I shall achieve my escape velocity in art and be free from the clutches of the world bondage.

This is what is my objective.  I don't have bad intentions.  But my objective. 

Namaste.  Sat Sri Akal. Allah Hafiz. 

No comments: