Friday, August 4, 2023

Towards a happy world

Brihadeeshwara temple, Thanjavur 

I do not believe in Vishnu. I believe in a form of Vishnu like Tirupati Balaji. I believe in a form of Shiva like Brihadeeshwara.

I don't believe in "external mathematics" and Maclaurin series.  I obey Taylor series. I follow consecutive numbers and I believe in it. The constants I get from them or the binomials have given me satisfaction and mental peace and perfect mind control. 

I have desires though. I want to be a great comic artist. I get jealousy from Disney, anime and Manga. I am happy with my shading and am not jealous of Caravaggio or DaVinci or Michelangelo.  

I am not jealous of Gauss, Euler or Abel or Bayes or Ramanujan or any other great mathematician because I worship them.

I don't follow Penrose tiles. I am Penrose tiles.  But in the form of beats, rhythm.  And now I have got the Shagun philosophy . This is a form of Penrose tiles only. We can do research on it. Why not?

Let there be happiness.  Let there be peace. Let there be satisfaction.  Find the zen in you. I have found it. 

May God be with you !!

No comments: