Saturday, August 5, 2023

Intensive, quality e-comics

I plan to get into e-comics in two years. I hope to teach good behavior to kids. I have measuring behavior blog and depending on social requirements I want to preach good behavior. 

As an example; a man traveling in bus realizes his pocket has been pick-pocketed.  But he does not know when the pickpocket happened. Also the money in the purse is not much. And there were no cards in the purse. He wants to stop the bus and identify the thief. But a wise old man advises against stopping the bus. Because money is less and no cards were in them. Also because stopping the bus will create traffic jam.

Situations like above. 

This requires practice of two layer drawings in correct perspective.  Like below.


I shall practice these. Improve these in two years time. And then start e-comics. 

How do you like my plan?

No comments: