Saturday, February 10, 2024

An impartial analysis

This blog post is an impartial analysis of three areas that interest me the most.

Music
I am very interested in film music. And am average in technical details.  Cannot compete with professional carnatic musicians and theoreticians. I like Ilayaraja,  ARRehman,  Amit Trivedi and a few more a lot.

Art
I developed my cartoons and faces drawing.  I had free time and 3d in 2d paper came out for me. I am medium in cartoons,  comics and portraits.  I want to reach high level in comics. Do not know whether possible or not. I want to feel powerful and tell stories in comics form.

Mathematics 
The three fingers and four fingers theory are not there in internet. Therefore there is no one who thinks like me. However theories and applications in golden ratio far outweigh the theories and applications in the three and four fingers approach.

Can a PhD, rich or the powerful help me; so that a common benefit would happen. Benefits like #Pythashastri,  golden ratio and three and four fingers in music, art and mathematics can accrue.

Have a nice day and a happy Sunday!!

No comments: