Thursday, February 15, 2024

Bolder and more accurate

I am moving towards more accuracy. With boldness. In mathematics,  in portraits and in practicing for comics.

Mathematics 

I realized one can get partial sum formula for three consecutive numbers and four consecutive numbers infinite series of my form. Convergence test I already had. Now partial sums formula.  This is very very big. This means also that I am of the Archimedes constant Pi. Absolutely. Because now I can get pi till as many digits as I want with my abilities. 

Portraits 

I realized that the limbs of my cosine hatching can be and should be varying and should be controlled.  I am practicing controlling cosine hatching.  Above is my latest practice. 

Comics

If I get a chance in a comic industry and the publishers agree to give me a lead time of 6 months I shall join the publishers as an artist.  For six months I can help filling balloons with script in English,  Hindi and Tamil. And I can get into the groove of the comic style of the publishers. But I realize I am old. 

1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

There are three problems with my comics. I am not talking of beauty of drawings but errors that I have in my comics style.
1. Relative sizing.
2. Relative positioning
3. Foreshortening
Perspective is not my problem and my drawings lack Perspective accuracy because I don't draw lines for Vanishing Point.
So Perspective improvement can happen immediately.
Relative sizing will improve in 2 months time. I shall follow PDCA.
Relative positioning needs 4 months time. I shall follow PDCA.
Foreshortening improvement needs 6 months time. I shall follow triangle and four sided polygon method.