Saturday, February 17, 2024

My philosophies of life

My philosophy of life is to make equations for mindsets and lead a life with a precision following the equation. 

I believe focus of Indians is the biggest problem with us. Many say lack of confidence.  But lack of confidence is a personality trait.  What I mean is being focused will give results which are useful to all of us in general. While becoming confident is important only for you.

Improving guts is another important thing for men. But guts should be improved only when your focus is correct.

My formula mindset doesn't die and I believe I can give a formula for both. Focus. And guts.

Focus should be imbibed by following the shape of pi symbol.  Top horizontal line. Two vertical lines below the horizontal line. Horizontal line is what had been happening to you in past and what is happening to you. And one vertical line is what you want from what is happening.  And the other vertical line is what you don't want from what is happening. 

Guts can be improved also from pi. But not the symbol. But the philosophy of pi. There are negatives happening.  There are positives happening.  And you be at the centre. Digest the negatives . Use the positives. But be at the centre always. The faster and better you do these three more is your guts.

Guys tell me in comments below as to how you find my formula.  Is it useful? Do you have doubts? Or you find them wrong? Or dangerous?

No comments: