Monday, February 12, 2024

Focusing on quality

I asked Google AI whether quality of drawings can improve?

The answer is Yes.

However it is doubtful whether I can reach 95 to 100 percent level. The best guys are there. I am at 60 percent level. And my aim is improve quality and not make errors.  

What I do in free time is do drawings.  I want to share some of the drawings I did recently. 

Realistic object



Portraits improvement 



Caricature practices 



Perspective practices 



Comic frame practices 



My aim is not make errors and be in my level.  This is very important,  I feel. 

Errors put off experts. Not knowing is acceptable.  But doing errors and then think it is correct is Satanism.  And Jesus told Satan that God should not be challenged.  And asked Satan to worship God.

Have a nice day !!



No comments: