Friday, February 2, 2024

My destination in Wolfram mathematics

Dear blog readers, there were no intention to confuse you over the years with my expressions made in association with Wolfram alpha.  My aim was to bring clarity in thinking and improving mindset with constants.

I am 55 years old now and had been expecting help from a PhD fellow.  Then I got into R & D. I have been using my free time in understanding nature plan. I shared the results.

I decided to make a final call. Meaning what I exactly mean at the deepest. Where is my bhagwan?

What I want to say is AP and GP together with factorial is important as an infinite series. 

So today morning I tried using Wolfram alpha and I thought let me share the results. 

Here we go.





I feel these are important results.  These I feel are my Taylor series. 

Have a fine weekend guys!!


Is 1.26918 important?

Here is what AI over Google has to say

Yes. 1.26918 is important.  In internet community. 

And consider this expression too.


Have a relaxing Sunday !!

No comments: