Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Drawbacks

In my infinite series though I have a thumb rule for convergence test; I have no clues for partial sums and the limit of the concerned variable at infinity. I need tutoring for it. A guru.

In my portraits,  the results are realistic and not hyper-realistic.  I shade according to the planes of face closely following the Asaro head. Multiple lights, shadows, reflection from skin, wrinkles etc cannot be handled. I need tutoring for it. A guru.

In my comics,  my drawings are okay but relative positioning of subjects, emotions like anger of a father because son has eaten more ladoos are not happening.  I need tutoring for it. A guru.

I am not looking for fundamentals but solutions to the specific problem that I have addressed. 

As a self guru I plan to

1. Browse and/or buy books on partial sums

2. Immediately handle light and shadows while in the process of shading by keeping white and black pencils nearby.

3. Include PDCA approach in relative subjects drawings. 

No comments: